The purpose of this instruction is to determine a standard method for companion and visitor acceptance of inpatient patients
This instruction covers the acceptance of companions and visitors in GÜNGÖREN HOSPITAL.
All employees, patients and their relatives are responsible for the implementation of this instruction.
- They should not keep money and jewelry on them.
- The patient should not leave the hospital without the knowledge of the nurse in charge of the service.
- The patients should not use the medicines he brought with them and should deliver them to the nurse.
- Food should not be given without the knowledge of the patient nurse.
- The relative of the patient should not speak loudly near the patient.
- Your doctor is going to visit you every day while you are in bed and make the necessary evaluations about your illness.
- In line with the instructions of your doctor, your nurse will apply your follow-up and treatment
- Service visiting hours are until 23.00 at night.
- Patient visits should be kept short.
- No more than 1 visitor should enter the patient’s room.
- Companion limit is 1 person and the second person cannot stay without the hospital knowledge.
- There is a telephone for each patient.
- You can call the operator by pressing the “0” button of the phone in your room. You can make internal calls within the hospital.
- Breakfast: Between 07.00 and 08.00 am
- Lunch: 11.30 am and 12.30 pm
- Meal distribution starts between 17.00 and 18.00 pm.
- When a nurse is in need, you can call the nurse by pressing the button on the bedside units.
- Seek help from the service nurse or service assistant personnel for preparing the bed.
- Electricity and Faucets should not be left open.
- Pay Attention to hygiene.
- If there is a problem while in the bathroom or toilet, help can be requested by pressing the nurse call button.
- Do not take patients to the toilet without a companion or nurse.