EAR NOSE THROAT AND HEAD NECK SURGERY
Ear, nose, throat department is a branch of science that examines the medical and surgical diseases of the ears, nose and sinuses, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx and neck region.
Our hospital’s ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) Department offers services to both adults and children.
Our aim is to provide the best quality ENT service to our patients who come to our hospital with ear, nose and throat complaints with the company of our doctors and our latest technology medical devices.
In our hospital, both medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, throat and head and neck diseases are performed.
Treatment is performed with the relevant departments with a multidisciplinary team approach.
Examination and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck are performed with endoscopic and microscopic procedures using advanced technology-based diagnosis and treatment methods.
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS
- Nose Aesthetics
- Surgery for Snoring
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery
- Hearing Problems and Losses
- Ear Infections
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Upper Respiratory Allergy
- Balance Diseases
- Tinnitus and Similar Ear Diseases
- Smell Disorders
- Nose Bleeding
- Nasal Congestion and Problems Related to the External Appearance of the Nose
- Nasal Polyposis and Similar Nose Diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux and Similar Throat Diseases
- Tonsils, Adenoid, Sinusitis Diseases
- Polyp Formations in the Mouth, Ear and Nose Area
- Swallowing Problems
- Tear Gland Blockages and Similar Diseases
- Voice and Speech Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Head and Neck Region Tumors
- Childhood ENT Diagnosis and Treatments
- Botulinum Toxin Injections (Botox etc.)
- Face Filling Applications
- Ear lobe, external auditory canal, eardrum and middle ear diseases
- Diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses (Deformities, septum deviation, concha hypertrophy, sinusitis and nasal polyps)
- Oral cavity, tonsils, throat and larynx diseases
- Salivary glands and neck diseases
- Balance tests
- Examination of sinuses, nose, throat and vocal cords with endoscopic method
- Swallowing disorders
- Microscopic diagnosis and treatment
- “Photoshop” simulation study before rhinoplasty surgery
- Nose and facial aesthetics, deviation and concha surgeries
- Radio frequency snoring and nasal concha (concha)
- Endoscopic surgery for the sinuses (FESS)
- Tonsil, adenoid and ventilation tube applications
- Middle ear and eardrum surgeries
- Tumor surgeries of the head and neck region
- Salivary gland diseases, medical and surgical treatment