Pediatric Surgery is a surgical science that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of surgical and urological problems of children from birth to 16 years old.
Frequently Applied Operations:
- Diagnosis and treatment of digestive and respiratory system, and urological anomalies of the newborn
- Some surgical problems observed in childhood
- Inguinal Hernia and Hydrocele
- Undescended Testicle
- Prophetic Sunnah (Hypospadias)
- Appendicitis, Intestinal Obstruction, Intraabdominal Organ Injuries
- Tumors Requiring Surgery in Childhood
- Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Interventions
Our pediatric polyclinic with our experienced doctors is at your side for all kinds of health problems of your children.
In our hospital, babies and children are followed up in accordance with the Ministry of Health Monitoring Protocols.
Some of the services provided in our Pediatry Polyclinic;
- Healthy child follow-up (child health and development)
- Child vaccination
- Diagnosis and treatment of febrile and non-febrile convulsions
- Child emergency response
- Premature baby care
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of child asthma